"I pledge allegiance to the American Flag, and to the...."
(Vice Principal, on intercom, very slowly and hoarsely)
"ooo...she sound sick."
(concerned student)
"No.
She sound drunk."
(unconcerned student)
"Pft. You know that right.
(bemused Chocolate Hurricane's daughter)
Jeremy Allen White and Mikey Madison at THE SOCIAL RECKONING Paris Premiere
-
After displaying some bizarre style choices for the London Screening, we
are happy to report that stars Jeremy Allen White and Mikey Madison
course-corre...

4 comments:
She’s a wealth of material. It’s funny because it’s probably true. It’s sad because she can recognize the difference over the intercom. It’s an odd coincidence though as I am able to recite the pledge of allegiance hoarsely and more precisely after drinking all day at Mardi Gras parades.
wish i could have been at mardi gras. sounds like great fun,and all those peepees!!!
I love your students.
your students are so smart...
Post a Comment