Gayest thing you'll see
Jessica Chastain in Monse at the OTHER MOMMY Los Angeles Premiere: IN or
OUT?
-
As you can see, Jessica Chastain unveiled a bold new look at the premiere
of her new horror film Other Mommy. But the changes aren’t limited to her
cut a...

10 comments:
I just want to know where he is and what he's doing now.
My guess is that he's selling ties at Bloomingdale's; trying to impress his younger colleagues with tales of his booty-shaking past; and then snarling at the bartender over a Manhattan after work when his advances are rebuffed.
Hilarious. Bloomingdales? Maybe Macy's in Beaumont. . Thanks for a great morning laugh. Nasty tennis boy.
That one broke the gay-o-meter
Serious 80s flashback! Right before I got married (in 1984) my coworkers "kidnapped" me and took me to a Chippendale's strip club. Oh the booty shaking, oh the big hair, oh the utter lack of true sexiness! I love how he tosses his Billie-Jean King mullet around! Hope he didn't hit anyone when he tossed that tennis racket....
I would love to be able to play tennis like that! I wonder if she gives lessons?
Miss J is so confused. Exactly WHAT makes this "gay"?
OMG, I totally used to date this guy.
Erotic dancer AND tennis player??? That's some racket!
Best Halloween Costume idea so far this year.
Post a Comment