Feb 22, 2009

reprinted as a public service:

Older Well Finished Weekend Tranny Seeking Mr. Perfect! - t4m - 50 (New Orleans)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-1044429051@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-21, 1:03PM CST

Dear Mr. Perfect,

I'm an older disease free feminine tranny looking for a LTR with someone who is comfortable with themselves, the life style, and the fact that I'm not yet a 24/7 gurl. Do know that your height, weight, color, past life, etc. is not a problem. However, you must be discreet, close to my age or hopefully older, and always honest with me, and there will be a test at the end! If you're married that's not a problem either as I am willing to work around the wife's busy schedule provided you have a good reason!

Should you pass the test your reward will be a date with me. A first date with me will be an invitation to join me at my place where I will typically spend about four hours getting dolled up, just for you. You will walk into my little doll house having your senses arroused by the smell of my White Diamonds purfume, which can be optional if you're married. Low volume romantic music will be playing in the background with a few soft candles glowing as well. I will have properly decantered a good bottle of wine prior to your arrival, and may also have a few orderves laid out, should you work up an appetite! I will answer your knock at the door completely decked out in one of my sexiest little outfits whereby you may just want to give me a big hug right there to sort of break the ice, your call, Mr. Perfect.

Now, here's your test, it's a yes or no exam.

(1) I'll write her to ask for more pics.
(2) I'll ask her to put me on her instant messenger.
(3) I'll write to get her number so I can jack off under the desk while listening to her feminine voice.
(4) I'm going to meet her, fuck her brains out, and then leave as soon as possible.
(5) If I set a date, get cold feet and change my mind, I can always tell her the car wouldn't start.
(6) I'll drop her a one liner like, "Baby, you're hot, let's hook up"!
(7) I'm going to write to ask her what color panties she's wearing today.

Gentlemen, today you will grade your own exams. If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions I'm so sorry, but it looks like you have flunked the test! Perhaps you should do a bit more studying, and then try again later. Now, if you passed, kisses to you, and please feel free to now contact me.

Also know that I do have many more pics that I would never refuse to share with you, Mr. Perfect, and will always be willing to share my most intimate secrets with you as well. I'm also not opposed to having phone sex with you when time constraints so require, but this will all take place at some point after we've had our first date if that's okay with you.

I'll be awaiting your reply.

P.S. Please also know I am a gal who pays her own way, but don't have the time to baby sit newcomers, cyber junkies, or anyone who wishes to deplete me of personal information while delivering none of their own. I am truly not difficult, but here in this forum I suppose I have to be a bit of a bitch to protect what one day could belong to you! Kisses...

3 comments:

TJB said...

I'm just surprised that such a polished lady doesn't know how to spell hors d'oeuvres.

joe*to*hell said...

she'd "share her intimate secrets" - so there are more than the penis?

Miss Janey said...

So... ya take the time to write all that- and that's the picture you post??? WTF?