Aug 23, 2008

"get confused"

Fischerspooner.



I found this tonight on Fabulon.
I like this better than most of their recent work. I love the flutes.

Trivia: I once touched Casey Spooner's (very nice, actually) ass.
It was encased in spandex. The concert was, I think, one of the best I've ever been to.

Trivia: I heard Fischerspooner earlier today at UAL (a high end TJ Maxx). I was trying on European sizes after having eaten a Chik-Fil-a sandwich, waffle fries and a chocolate milkshake.
I was insane.

The two hipster sales girls were debating whose song was playing.
They couldn't place it. I let them know. They were cute.

"I'm going to go to Subway, to get something," says hipster girl #1.

"To eat?" asks hipster girl # 2.

"Yeah"
"You're going to eat!?" hipster girl # 2 asks, incredulously.
"Yeah, I know." hipster girl #1 says with resignation.

4 comments:

TJB said...

Clowns don't scare me, but mimes freak me out, man.

Oh, darling, don't you know Rule #1 of shopping? Always try on with an empty stomach. You'll think you look fabulous, buy everything, and then spend the rest of the season dieting so that you can actually fit into what you bought.

Silly Monkey said...

To eat? What else is there to do at Subway? Poor child, having to...gasp...EAT once in awhile.

Where is UAL? I've never heard of it. Is it just clothing?

Wild video. I like the song, too. It's not American I presume.

I was on the Westbank yesterday and thought of you.

jason said...

Tjb: sorry about that. One should always watch mimes on an empty stomach too.


S&M: UAL is 96 percent women's clothes. It's where designer clothes go to die.

Elizabeth said...

I'm fine with clowns and mimes, but anorexics freak me out! I love the resigned "I know" at the end!