T LOunge for October 9th 2026
-
Glicine Restaurant – Amalfi, Italy Huzzah and hooray! It’s FRIDAY,
darlings! Grab your seat, take in the view, and spend all day chatting
about this and ...
The end is near
-
Cookie has, for some time now, thought about closing up shop on this blog.
I mean DHTiSH has had a good run, but after 15 years, it's time for a
diff...
In Which My Blog Fights Back
-
I don’t know what is going on with WordPress, the application which
publishes my fabulous blog. I scraped together a post on Friday afternoon,
hit the publ...
Birthday Sluts
-
Meredith Baxter (72) & Michael Gross (72) Rebecca Black (22) Sharna Burgess
(34) Lana Del Rey (34) Kris Allen (34) Jujubee (35) Michael Malarkey (36)
Edwar...
How Things Work
-
Gawker.com is shutting down today, Monday 22nd August, 2016, some 13 years
after it began and two days before the end of my forties. It is the end of
an ...
7 comments:
What is that? A Macy's Day parade balloon that got away?
the turkey looks more moisturized and supple...
I think both owe a lot to a turkey baster.
But only one goes well with creamed onions and Durkee fried onion casserole.
One was left in the oven a tad too long......
She is not just nasty. She Conde Nast.
So very wrong...
Post a Comment