Oct 6, 2007

"raise your aim..."



I don't usually disagree with the gals at Go Fug Yourself, but I don't know if I completely agree with their fugging of Adrien Brody.

I mean, sure, he does look a bit Elvis-y here...but I like it.

When I saw this pic from the premiere of the Darjeeling Express, I thought, "Wow, he looks hot!" and I'm not even that much of a regular passenger on the Adrien Brody Express, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, it took me a while to figure out why I liked this outfit so much, and then I realized it.

It's 1982, and all I want is to have Martin Fry's gold lame suit:



I'd be wearing it now if I thought I could carry it off.

(this video, by the way, is one of the keys to my adolescent soul)

3 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

i dunno about that suit. he is tall and thin so he can pull it off. on anyone else, it might look like bea arthur

jason said...

I'd kill to look like Bea Arthur.

But I'm not sure I have enough testosterone.

mrpeenee said...

I love ABC, so glam, so romantic, love em.

And has there ever been a period when women looked more like drag queens than this part of the 80s?

Not that that's a bad thing.