as John and I flip channels back and forth between The Meeting of the Courts to The Westminster Dog Show, realizing just
how spookily similar they are.
New York Film Festival 2026: Julianne Moore, Halle Bailey and Emma Stone at
THE DEBUT Premiere
-
The ladies of The Debut came to the New York Film Festival premiere in a
range of looks so wide we’re almost impressed by how differently each of
them ap...


6 comments:
Is that Banana Joe, the affenpinscher that won Best in Show?
It is.
Notice the doggie cone so he can't lick himself.
I think that they need to judge the dog handlers.
the one big difference is that there is a panel of judges in a beauty contest where there is but the opinion of one person in a dog show. it's odd.
I think the dogs have more integrity.
Who's this mysterious john?
Post a Comment