Apr 17, 2009

Let's play "Name That Celebrity!"




So, I was watching one of my favorite films of all time the other night and got to wondering.
"Sheesh, what ever happened to him anyway?"
A bit of research at 4 am turned up this picture of him here, now a lawyer it seems.
(and a celebrity one at that)

It seems he disappeared pretty quickly after his debut. He doesn't even have a wikipedia page, but he does have an imdb page. The first of all four comments on it is the ominous:
"This guy was the creepiest thing ever recorded on film."
Can't say I'd argue with that actually.

Anyway, I wonder if anyone can guess.

9 comments:

larry said...

the creature from the black lagoon..i took a stab at it...

The Mistress said...

Mame.

Unknown said...

The breast skit from Woody Allen's All You Wanted To Know About Sex?

ayeM8y said...

Is it Trog?

Michael said...

Is it the oldest son from that super Ann Margret tv movie "Who Will Love My Children?" ?

larry said...

on second thought, i think mj is right! gotta be mame...

Scooter said...

Diana Ross without the makeup and hair???

The Cool Cookie said...

Jeremy Gelbwaks?

The Cool Cookie said...

I take my guess back. He's too old to be the missing Partridge.

I figured out who he is - his costar, in his/her autobiography complained that they dyed his hair blonde before filming to make him seem younger.

Perhaps he should try that trick today, too.