Nov 1, 2009

hearts of romain




It's sad that I'm taking most of my movie seeing suggestions by way of square hippies these days.

I'm hooked.
The other day, I happened upon a post of the dreamy (to me) Mr. Romain Duris up there. Imagine all that with a French accent.
God help me.

I remember him from "L'Auberge Espagnole", to which I was treated by my motherly French friend, Sylvie, a few years ago, but apparently he's in full display in some of his other movies.

So now I guess I'll be fast forwarding through the subtitles of something called
"Les poupées russes" any day now.
Pathetic.

4 comments:

Frontier Psychiatrist said...

I liked Les poupées russes. And you'd like CQ, if you haven't seen it yet.

And apparently he was in Le Divorce with screen legend Kate Hudson, so now I have to see that. Thanks for the reminder.

The Mistress said...

Was he saying Toi Toi Toi or Twat Twat Twat?

Dean Grey said...

Jason!

Oooh la la! Mr. Duris looks his best with some scruff on his face IMHO!

-Dean

Miss Janey said...

A very handsome young man.