1. Ellipses...I can't help it. And to make matters worse, I like to use more than the standard three.
2. Diet Coke: It's funny that I had never even tasted the stuff until my ex introduced it to me some million years ago. It's the longest lasting part of that relationship, but, sadly, not the most poisonous.
3. Sinus medicine: but it's hell living without it. Yes, yes, yes, I know it's bad, but see number 8.
4. White foods. And I don't mean Grey Poupon.
5. The word "anyway." Anyway, I overuse it.
6. LU biscuits: the dark chocolate ones. I can't trust myself around them.
7. Target: You know it's bad when you realize a mercury glass lamp with dark blue shade (not yet on sale) has been moved an inch and a half to the right since the last time you were there.
8. Procrastinating what's frightening: Heck, I'll even procrastinate enjoyment. That's how sick I am.
Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Might Have Broken Up And Called Off Their Wedding Again - The talk about Miley Cyrus’ wedding to Liam Hemsworth, has taken so many sharp turns, every new story should come with an Amazon link to a reasonably-price...