1. Empathy: Morrissey stripping off his shirt, melodramatically, only to have it catch on his wrists. Poor thing had to rub his wrists afterward. Happens to me all the time.
2. Relief: Not dressed nearly as inappropriately as I had feared. My mall wear blended in all too well.
3. Shame: My mall wear blended in all too well.
4. Boredom: Waiting with 50 or so other people outside the theater for the band to unload while tornado like winds whipped through downtown Houston.
5. Frustration: Missing seeing even a glimpse of him on the street because of dust blown in my eye. And his 300 pound guard.
6. Envy: Why can't we have nice theaters like this in NO? We can't have anything nice.
7. Comfort: reclining seats and no smoke at a concert!?
8. Curiosity: The hordes of latino(a) fans, including one paraplegic, one with her 12year old child...and at least two cholita midgets.
9. Humor: watching the five or so fans jump onstage during the last number to clutch at the love god himself. Flawlessly choreographed.
netnel: Female Mimics - netnel: Female Mimics