1. Empathy: Morrissey stripping off his shirt, melodramatically, only to have it catch on his wrists. Poor thing had to rub his wrists afterward. Happens to me all the time.
2. Relief: Not dressed nearly as inappropriately as I had feared. My mall wear blended in all too well.
3. Shame: My mall wear blended in all too well.
4. Boredom: Waiting with 50 or so other people outside the theater for the band to unload while tornado like winds whipped through downtown Houston.
5. Frustration: Missing seeing even a glimpse of him on the street because of dust blown in my eye. And his 300 pound guard.
6. Envy: Why can't we have nice theaters like this in NO? We can't have anything nice.
7. Comfort: reclining seats and no smoke at a concert!?
8. Curiosity: The hordes of latino(a) fans, including one paraplegic, one with her 12year old child...and at least two cholita midgets.
9. Humor: watching the five or so fans jump onstage during the last number to clutch at the love god himself. Flawlessly choreographed.
Zendaya Coleman and Zac Efron Light up the Empire State Building - Zac, for such a good-looking guy, you have a notable red carpet history of posing next to female co-stars who look like they’d rather not. That might b...