Ryan Lochte Has Met His Match - Most of the athletes at this year’s Winter Olympics in PyeongChang are there to use every bit of their strength, stamina, and skill to bring a medal home t...
Sep 28, 2007
in praise of dull parties
Tomorrow is my friend Lisa's birthday.
On my machine she gives me the line up.
It'll be very simple, a meal at a Greek restaurant and maybe some party games.
Her guest list includes the following:
1. her live-in boyfriend,
2. her flamboyantly gay ex husband,
3. her non-live in boyfriend (impotent and of possible Nazi ancestry),
4. her ex-boyfriend who is straight.
5. her ex-boyfriend's girlfriend,
6. her ex-boyfriend from high school who is a priest (and possible pedophile, but amazingly a completely different one from the one mentioned below.
I know, huh?)
7. a former coworker who may...even more amazingly... be the most bizarre of them all (but that's a story for another time, like after a few drinks)
The last time she entertained was...ummm...interesting.
I'm hoping for a dull party.