New York Film Festival 2026: Julianne Moore, Halle Bailey and Emma Stone at
THE DEBUT Premiere
-
The ladies of The Debut came to the New York Film Festival premiere in a
range of looks so wide we’re almost impressed by how differently each of
them ap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
if those two distinct entities can be called ingredients, then this album is the best cake ever baked.
whoa, sugar! thank you! and yes. xoxoxo
Just turned in for the night and what a good relaxing song to go to bed too. Thanks for sharing! Does this mean now I took you to bed?
I LOVE this record. This track, 'Desiree' and 'It's Gonna Take a Miracle' in particular. Listening now.
Such a fragile talent. I remember making my mother turn up the volume while listening to her on the way to elementary school.
Post a Comment