Aug 6, 2014

quiz show

Meanwhile, in lieu of therapy, I've been learning a lot about myself by way of stupid Buzzfeed quizzes that your friends and acquaintances irritate you with on Facebook.

You know the ones.
Anywho...here I am to bore you with some of my results!

a. What Color is Your Aura? ("Yellow". Great.  I was hoping for puce, but whatever.) 


b. Which Famous Novel Are You? (The Great Gatsby. Well, it is one of my favorites, so I guess I can't argue)


c. Which Type of Bird Are You?  (a Crow.  wtf?)


d.Which Famous Philosopher are you?  (Aristocrats  Aristotle)


e.Which Two Words Describe You?  ("Selflessly Caring".  zzzzzzzz I was hoping for "Sassily Sexy")


f. Which Tarot Card Are You?  ("The Sun" As a Leo I can only approve)




g. Which 60s Stereotype Are You? (Black Panther. Yes!  As a strong black woman, I approve)


h. Which High School Stereotype Are You? (Bookworm.  Ok, buzzfeed, you win)




i. What Kind of Woman Are You? (the "Creative Woman". zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Again, "Sexy and Sassy" would have sufficed )

 

j. Which Deity Should Be Praying to?  (Ahura Mazda. whut?)




k. Which True Blood Character Are You? (Sookie.  Oh my god, I hate this answer so much which means it's probably true)



l. Which Jungian Archetype Are You?  ("The Child".  Um..ok)



m. What Kind of Bitch Are You? ("Bad Bitch".  What. Ever.)





No comments: