Sep 26, 2013

Shopping safari...

Plastic pineapples from Nate Berkus, (@Target)   They just keep multiplying. Every time I go back, there seem to be more. WTF? What self respecting gay makes a navy plastic pineapple anwyay?


Thankfully, someone knows what little boys (like me) really do want on their birthdays: rich, hot men in speedos....delivering drugs. Not, I repeat, navy plastic pineapples.
.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the store, I noticed that some mischievous little imp had changed the display Nook's profile to "Carpetmuncher's Nook" (which, come to think of it, sounds like a wonderful name for an upscale subdivision, doesn't it?)

7 comments:

normadesmond said...

but it's a decorator pineapple!

Raina Cox said...

Berkus should have his Rainbow Card revoked for those pineapples.

The Cool Cookie said...

Somewhere there is an unemployed Target marketing employee explaining to the unemployment office how they got let go because they convinced their bosses that plastic pineapples were going to be the next household must have.

mrpeenee said...

I understand Mr. Berkus is tiny. Maybe if you're really lucky and buy the SPECIAL pineapple, he pops out of it when you get home.

I'd rather have Dr. Doug and his drugs.

Ur-spo said...

dear me! What one does with pineapples is a mystery.

The Cool Cookie said...

technically, the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality.

Salty Miss Jill said...

Your shopping trip posts are my favorite!