Apr 14, 2012

a day in the quarters

awww....sweet



awww...sweeter
New Orleans still life #1: crawfish heads with feather boa
New Orleans Still life # 2: panda decorated crack baggie...with crack still in it.
Santa?


Wish I could have gotten a shot of the front and his magnificent fanny pack.  So do you. Sorry.
Why yes, it is a gay boy dressed as a lawn jockey.  God bless him.

need.

A set of St. Sebastian plates at the yard sale.  "We eat meatloaf offa dem!" the gay gentleman owner squealed. Meatloaf off your martyrs.


The tiny Asian lady who won the FQ fest crawfish eating contest. She put the big male competitors to shame.  I bet she has no problem getting a date.


11 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

well, I do try to save the world one at a time!!! And I wonder if the "Take what you need list" was missing the sex tabs already? A tresurey of pictures Jason love it!!

jason said...

I'm sure those were the first torn off, mistress...right after the "a drink" ones. This *is* new orleans after all.

normadesmond said...

you must be a very special magnet sir, since the flotsam that continually finds you amazes me.

carry on!

Anonymous said...

All photo-shopped!

Princess said...

It's like Disneyland for big kids!
Weird big kids... But that's why I like your photo shoot even more!

Princess said...

It's like Disneyland for big kids!
Weird big kids... But that's why I like your photo shoot even more!

Princess said...

Stuff the new word verifiction!

Who you callin' housewife? said...

Love your photo tours! Damn, I miss New Orleans. I did get a little vacation down to Charleston. I know I'm going to be a huge bitch until the next time I see a palm tree or smell a hot, murky city street.

Ur-spo said...

fabulous, all of them.

Andrea said...

Addition to tags-*things Andrea would care about.
Love it.

Diane said...

Next time I'm there, we're definitely hitting the yard sales!