Dec 29, 2008

for ladies only?

So the other night stumbled upon a picture of Gregory Harrison, of "For Ladies Only" and "Logan's Run" fame (notice which takes precedence).

Here he is in "Logan's Run," you know the episode where he strips down triumphantly to reveal his famous mind-control-defeating black kryptonite panties.
(I kid.)



Let's just say that this picture helped turn me into a homosexual.

A bit more research turned up a more recent picture of Greg, and damn if he's not still hot. What gives?

7 comments:

Silly Monkey said...

I'd have never recognized him. The last thing I saw him in was a Touched by an Angel episode about ten years ago.

I had no idea Logan's Run was also a series. I thought it was just a movie.

Miss Janey said...

Is that the mark of Zorro?

TJB said...

Is this from a production of "Chicago"? He looks to be in costume as Billy Flynn.

Love me some Gregory Harrison!

ayeM8y said...

Love the new decoratin' you had done. Nice place you have here...you know that? Real nice place. I too was turned gay by Mr. Harrison and his little Gonzo. He was best in the Made For TV Movie, Fresno starring Carol Burnett.

jason said...

Oh my...Fresno! I'd almost forgotten about that.
And you're too kind.

ilduce said...

Good Lord,

Ditto as a major cause for my gay effect. Maybe we should take a poll. I wonder if he even realizes the power he had....

larry said...

so hot!!! that, for ladies only, movie did it for me...