Oct 1, 2006

Striiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike two!



Wow, that sure was quick.


I just got off of the phone with bachelor number 150 (?)
(see just below)
After a long round about, he tells me that he's "reconciled with his ex."

So, I guess the good news is at least I won't have to disappoint him with meeting him in person any time soon.

I think this is the 3rd time in my life that such a thing has happened....someone getting back together with an ex before my even getting to meet them.

So, in the past month, I've snagged two potential dates, only to lose them before they manifested. Used to be I had to wait till I met them for that.
ahem

3 comments:

Breezy said...

Anytime you would like to stalk him, let me know. Stalking is always fun! *hehehe*

I'm sorry to hear he went back to his ex. Whatever!

Do you really want someone who writes in ALL caps?

Silly Monkey said...

...and do you really want someone who doesn't know that "a lot" is two words and not one? ;o Come now. Where are your standards?

So, did you ever suspect their might be a little Larry in him? Figuratively, that is. As in, he might not have really lead the full life he claimed?

Whatever happened to Kitten Guy?

Anonymous said...

Plus, you don't want to get involved with a competitive hiker. I hear that's a rough scene.

Next!