Mar 11, 2006

"if only...." indeed.

So, this morning I open my mail to find the single nicest response I think I've ever gotten from a personal ad:
----------------------------------------

if only

I were gay, and well from here. but unfortunately I am straight and going back tomorrow.
But, your post struck a nerve cause it pretty much expressed what we are all looking for.

good luck to you sir

J
--------------------------------------
Wow, I'm not sure if this cheers me up or depresses me...or a little of both.

Especially considering that this is the only response I think I've ever gotten from this ad, well, except from the occasional
Russian mail order bride service robots, that is.

2 comments:

Breezy said...

Jason,it's beautifully sad.

Anonymous said...

How nice, though, he took the time to write.

luv ya, Laurie...yes, Nancy's site Laurie!