1. Nothing is cuter than a group of nuns...in habits...at an sidewalk cafe...at night...eating croissants...playing with a puppy.
2. There's never a camera when needed.
3. "Smushed" is a "Jersey shore verb" which is also a Westbank verb, but then many are.
4. I have a New Orleans accent (ahem)
5. The Banana Republic model who catches your eye while gayly prancing out of his Land Rover at Whole Foods will surprisingly (?) retrieve one of a set of twins from his homely wife and proceed to prance to the cheese counter, with her lumbering behind him.
6. I have two gray eyebrow hairs.
7. Missourians pronounce it "Missouruh" in the northern part of the state. Brad Pitt is from Missouruh.
8. I don't care.
9. Nicholas Cage, in real life, is small and thin and looks "like Phyllis Diller".
10. I really want to see Phyllis Diller.
11. Blood oranges aren't worth the extra price.
12. How ridiculously fun it is to read lines with Tallulah Bankhead.
Elisabeth Moss Defended Scientology On Instagram - Elisabeth Moss is a talented actress who’s been in a number of quality projects (Mad Men, Top Of The Lake, that earnest yet somehow sensual Excedrin Migrai...