1. Nothing is cuter than a group of nuns...in habits...at an sidewalk cafe...at night...eating croissants...playing with a puppy.
2. There's never a camera when needed.
3. "Smushed" is a "Jersey shore verb" which is also a Westbank verb, but then many are.
4. I have a New Orleans accent (ahem)
5. The Banana Republic model who catches your eye while gayly prancing out of his Land Rover at Whole Foods will surprisingly (?) retrieve one of a set of twins from his homely wife and proceed to prance to the cheese counter, with her lumbering behind him.
6. I have two gray eyebrow hairs.
7. Missourians pronounce it "Missouruh" in the northern part of the state. Brad Pitt is from Missouruh.
8. I don't care.
9. Nicholas Cage, in real life, is small and thin and looks "like Phyllis Diller".
10. I really want to see Phyllis Diller.
11. Blood oranges aren't worth the extra price.
12. How ridiculously fun it is to read lines with Tallulah Bankhead.
emigrejukebox: Lowdown, July 1962 - emigrejukebox: *Lowdown*, July 1962