1. Nothing is cuter than a group of nuns...in habits...at an sidewalk cafe...at night...eating croissants...playing with a puppy.
2. There's never a camera when needed.
3. "Smushed" is a "Jersey shore verb" which is also a Westbank verb, but then many are.
4. I have a New Orleans accent (ahem)
5. The Banana Republic model who catches your eye while gayly prancing out of his Land Rover at Whole Foods will surprisingly (?) retrieve one of a set of twins from his homely wife and proceed to prance to the cheese counter, with her lumbering behind him.
6. I have two gray eyebrow hairs.
7. Missourians pronounce it "Missouruh" in the northern part of the state. Brad Pitt is from Missouruh.
8. I don't care.
9. Nicholas Cage, in real life, is small and thin and looks "like Phyllis Diller".
10. I really want to see Phyllis Diller.
11. Blood oranges aren't worth the extra price.
12. How ridiculously fun it is to read lines with Tallulah Bankhead.
Drew Barrymore at Netflix’s “Santa Clarita Diet” Season Two Premiere - Drew gonna Drew: Which means in this instance that we can’t bring ourselves to get upset over the parts of this outfit that don’t work – and they are man...