Dec 1, 2009

hypothetically speaking...

Say this appeared in your mailbox, in response to an ad you'd forgotten you'd even placed. How would you respond?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about jayden

jayden comes from usa nevada :

god help me to be the person my psyciatrist medicates me to be. sometimes i need a big dick in my ass sumtimes i need a thight hole round my cock and sumtimes i just need a hug.

Hi there, I am new to this and am tryng to have some fun with new friends. Get in touch and maybe we can meet up.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking I should get him in contact with the people from Hallmark.

15 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Or change psychiatrists

Anonymous said...

I think Hallmark is the best option!!

The Mistress said...

I think you should arrange to have Ayem8y bifurcate Jayden's penis!

Heather said...

That'd be hallmark GENIUS! I'd buy those cards.

On an unrelated note, after reading this post I caught myself hunting for the "like" button. Curse facebook!

Dean Grey said...

Jason!

Oh my!

The scary part is I can actually relate to some of what Jayden said!

-Dean

Jill said...

I'm thinking you need to buy him a dictionary and then call the authorities.

And I think MJ just likes to type "bifurcate penis"

ayeM8y said...

Mmm bifurcated penis...

I suspect he is a recent parolee from Angola State Prison and in my experience they make the best houseboys and lovers.

Especially the ones associated with the Angola Prison Rodeo.

Yee Haw ride’em cowboy!

Anonymous said...

I think he will do the sex offenders shuffle quite soon....

Michael Guy said...

I just had a no touch release...

Anonymous said...

Yes, refer him to those good folks at Hallmark. You know like they say, "there's a greeting card for everything."

Philip Mershon said...

I was wondering where my little Jayden went. He left about the same time my Seconal and good silver service went missing.

Donnie said...

Bless his troubled little heart.

mrpeenee said...

Wait, wait, wait, am I the only one who thinks he's kind of cute? Did I say that out loud?

Stephen said...

He does have a way with words, maybe he can have a career as a jingle writer...
& how was your date with him?

Salty Miss Jill said...

Versatile, isn't he?