1. Eat "Cajun injected" anything.2. Dig a book out of neighbor's garbage.
3. Read a book by Sylvia Browne from neighbor's garbage.
5. Look at photos of yourself, recent or old.
6. Visit match.com.7. Stay sober.
I'm not sure what "4. Corn." means, but it sounds dangerous.Was your turkey Cajun injected? Was it too hot?
#4 I'm too much of a gentleman to elaborate, sorry.Yes, I'm afraid the turkey at the casino buffet was "cajun injected" with estrogen?....maybe nicotine...who knows.But no, things are rarely too hot for me.
Such a wonderful list!!
it is never a good idea to remain sober around family!
I should have that needlepointed on a pillow, Kiki.Very true.And by the way, welcome!
Oh dear, I find the visit to match.com the most disturbing on the list. Avoid match.com at all costs!
8. Don't drunk dial your Mom and sob that no one in your family loves you...and then have your husband say gently, "jill, hang up the phone now".
What's wrong with Sylvia Browne, Jason!She can predict the future and stuff!-Dean
Post a Comment