1. I don't much like bluntness or honesty, actually, but I can be both when I get really mad. That's never a good thing.
2. I failed remedial algebra twice before I managed to get into real algebra, which I then failed.
3. Three of my favorite foods are cheese, bread and tomatoes, and yet I don't like pizza.
4. I'm a christian, but a bit embarrassed by that fact.
5. Three words I always misspell: embarrassed, parallel, weird.
6. I wish this blog were better.
7. I spent much of my childhood climbing trees, making up stories in my mind about fantasy lands. If I could get back up in a tree today, I think I would.
8.I was notorious in school for not reading having read the novel, but still getting an A.
9.I often find myself envying couples shopping together,
even when they're bickering.
10. I bite my nails when I'm bored or nervous (in other words, all the time).
11. I come from a long line of criminals.
Ryan Lochte Has Met His Match - Most of the athletes at this year’s Winter Olympics in PyeongChang are there to use every bit of their strength, stamina, and skill to bring a medal home t...