One of the best concerts I've ever been to, I think, was Fischerspooner's.
This is their breakout "hit", Emerge:
The concert was over the top...and just plain fun. It was really more like performance art than a concert at times.
(I also got the chance to touch Casey Spooner's ass as he was being passed around in a mosh pit-esque moment. He's pretty cute, by the way.)
I've always especially liked their cover of "The 15th" (by Wire).
New York Film Festival 2026: Julianne Moore, Halle Bailey and Emma Stone at
THE DEBUT Premiere
-
The ladies of The Debut came to the New York Film Festival premiere in a
range of looks so wide we’re almost impressed by how differently each of
them ap...

1 comment:
Saw them when they first came out. Great show!
The original video for Emerge that came with the cd is the best. That's what made me like them!
Post a Comment