1. 7:20 am - Directing traffic
2. 7:40 am - Sweeping three tumble weeds of weave off the floor.
3. 7:50 am - Fetching anti-West Nile mosquito spray for student use. Swamp outside is swarming.
4. 9:00 am - explanation to confused 15 year old that the sun rises in the East.
5. 11:10 am - Halting burgeoning fist fight.
6. 12:00 am - amateur psychological counseling (in lieu of lunch)
7. 1:00 pm - ninety text books carried 300 feet
8. 2:00 pm - furniture assembly (bookcase)
9. 3:30 pm - cleaning smears of menstrual blood left on desk chairs...from two separate students.
10. 4:00 pm - Dishing up money-raising nachos after school.
T Lo’s Weekend Pop Culture Reading List - Kittens, before we dash out the door for A WEEKEND OF SUN AND FUN ON FIRE ISLAND THANK YOU VERY MUCH, we of course must leave you with fabulous little ni...