Sep 27, 2009

paper cuts

Back when I was a kid, I used to love doing origami. I was weird like that. Nowadays I can't remember how to make a crane to save my life. Hell, I can barely fold a letter to fit an envelope. Pathetic.

Anyway, it's still one of my pet interests. Here are a few new projects I've lined up for myself, you know, to loosen the fingers up a bit:







Of course, my origami Chuck Norris will be floatting in a dollar bill toilet.






and he'll have this perfect paper cleavage.

Heck, I might just skip the rest and go straight to the cleavage.

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

i could only make a clam, but I can still do it.

ayeM8y said...

I can turn a $20.00 bill into a bow tie. It's useful when you're not wearing any pants and you need a $20.00 bill to be handy.

Kim Hambric said...

No, that's not origami Chuck Norris. It's the real Chuck Norris. He's so manly and tough. What would happen to him if you put him in hot water?

Elizabeth said...

Go for the cleavage.