Dec 15, 2006

Before/After

Not quite a decade ago, my friend Danni invited me to a funeral of the father of a cute girl she kind of had a crush on. I didn't know any of these people, of course, but I went.

(I know, I know, but hey, I went anyway...why not, I figured.)

It was at Dillard (the university, not the department store. It was quite the extravaganza too. We're talking multimedia.
But I digress.

Flash forward. Danni's been in San Francisco for more than 5 years now. I saw the girl once, at the Circle Bar, with a group of white girl lesbian punks one night.
Suddenly, one night about a year ago, I'm browsing aimlessly on Friendster and see someone that jogs my memory. It's the cute high school girl....except, well, she's ...ummm...changed a bit.

She's become a man.

There, right front and center is...umm... his...picture, shirtless on the beach.



Ummm...can't deny it, it's damn good work, don't you think?

Damn good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding. Damn good work. I wonder how much that cost?

Silly Monkey said...

Now there's something that doesn't happen every day! How did you know it was him?

I'd kill for that chest!