Feb 9, 2010

Ten more things I need now

Because I'm a greedy bastard:

1.

This Warhol (because I'm in a gold kind of mood)

2.

This watch. Do I even need to explain why?

3.

Some of these brand new ketchup packs....twice the amount of ketchup and you can dunk the fries in!

4.

A Volvo P 1800 (found by way of Mistress MJ )

5.

Gold or copper Doc Martens (the better to see up girls' skirts)

6.

Laptop case (previously seen at laurel street )

7.

Table (previously seen at stella's roar )

8.

This room

9.

This Gilbert Poillerat mirror (previously seen at The Haunted Lamp)

10.

The house from "A Single Man" (oh, and every single person and object in said film, thank you)
10.b.

13 comments:

Nate @ Laurelstreetblog.com said...

I was wondering if you had seen that movie - the trailer looks like a visual feast. Thoughts?

P.S. Can you pick a second Zsa Zsa watch for me?

Anonymous said...

The laptop case is fantastic, but I'll fight you for that table from Stella's Roar. On the mat...NOW!

Anonymous said...

What GREAT things!!! I'd love many of these myself!!

Miss Janey said...

Miss J seriously coverts that laptop case. Besides the ketchup, its all she can afford.

The Mistress said...

Damn you for posting that P1800 pic.

I'm moist now.

*summons houseboy*

Michael Guy said...

All wonderful things! That laptop case is the bombtastic! And I'm a mirror whore, too...so wrap that up as well.

Jill said...

That room is amazing!

ayeM8y said...

Such a needy person.

Is that gold tinged Warhol from his piss painting period?

P.S. You’re tagged

M said...

Jason, where do you get all your inspiration from? And how on earth did you learn about Volvo P 1800s? That was my me and my friends' favorite retro car back in high school, and I'm not going to go on record here saying how long ago THAT was. :-)
You sure know your stuff; a man of great and eclectic taste, as always.
XO
Michael

Philip Mershon said...

Glad you saw Single Man.

And yes, me want too.

Silly Monkey said...

OMG, I need #6, but I don't have a Mac.

Did the house have an ocean view? :)

Mr. Bluehaunt said...

I finally saw Single Man on Monday. I have a lil' ranch house, but that house was amazing...

Dean Grey said...

Those gold and copper Doc Martens are EXQUISITE, Jason!!

-Dean