KILL JACKIE Star Catherine Zeta-Jones in Silvia Tcherassi at the GOOD
MORNING AMERICA Studios
-
Catherine Zeta-Jones isn’t going to let a little thing like the time of day
dictate her level of fabulosity. The Kill Jackie star stopped by the Good
Mor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I hate to say,this, but have choked on bigger things than a non edible baby.
You hate to say it?
Heck, I'd be bragging about it.
The edible babies incur a surcharge.
I understand king cakes are no longer flavorless lumps of white bread coated in carnival appropriate icing, but rather tasty. I'll believe it when I eat it.
Somewhere I've got a recipe for a king cake that I kept specifically because in the midst of the instructions there is suddenly "Place a tiny baby in the batter" with absolutely no other explanation.
Did someone mention CAKE?
Post a Comment