The fine print here: 1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. My paternal great,great grandfather was famed for shooting a guy in a bar fight, scooping out his eyeballs with a tea spoon and filling the sockets with sand, as told to me by my much beloved grandfather (who spent a spell
in jail himself) when I was just a wee tot.
2. I started out college intending to major in architecture.
3. I failed remedial college algebra...twice.
4. I spent my high school study halls doodling fashion designs.
5. I was recruited by the coach to play football in high school. I declined, citing absolute ignorance of the rules.
6. I was vegetarian for two years. It wreaked havoc on my hair, so I stopped.
7. I've been asked by two sets of lesbians to father their children. Alas
(?), neither quite panned out. One couple separated, the other got
8. I am an only child but have 37 first cousins.
9. I like the smell of diesel. It reminds me of trips into the city.
10. I spent much of my childhood in trees.
11. I don't like horror movies.
12. Two of my favorite Christmas presents came from my paternal grandfather (up there).
a. The pony (however brief):