May 10, 2007

"So I ate it, and tried not to think about where it had been..."

In the last email my friend Mark (up in Toronto) sent me, he detailed a frustrating encounter with McDonalds and shortchanging.
I wrote back letting him know that I was earnestly supporting his boycott. (Well, you know, until I can't go on any longer without their fries that is.)

Now he ends his latest email with this:

- and now for a Wendy's disaster:

Today I went to Wendy's for lunch and ordered their
new sandwich thing. As I'm waiting I can see the woman
in the back preparing my sandwich, which is on the
counter in front of her. Then I see her reach
forward... and her boob squashes my sandwich! Now this
is not something I want to see. She was a short-ish
woman and the counter was high, and literally my
sandwich was pressed by her boobs. I didn't know what
to do. Could I send it back and say, I'd like another
sandwich... this one has boob marks? So I ate it, and
tried not to think about where it had been.

Why do these things happen to me?


Ahem
I can't answer his question.

But I'm just saying, I can't be giving up Wendy's too. I just can't.
Besides, a bit of boob pressure never hurt anyone, right?

No comments: