Kiss 4 and 5 and 6 ?
Just going by the chart...kiss three is my favorite.But, Ur-spo has a point.
What a nice young, clean-cut man.Those types are usually into pig sex in bed from what I recall...just saying.AND what UR-SPO said, too.
I wanna know where he kisses you back!
Quite the happy thought.All I need is some pixie dust and I will be liberated from the hassle of the subway.
There are more numbers, right? 'Cause I'll kiss 'em all!
Scroll down for Kisses 4 - 22, and the especially hot Kiss Appendix.
I will kiss is square root...
Handsome!-Dean
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Kiss 4 and 5 and 6 ?
Just going by the chart...kiss three is my favorite.
But, Ur-spo has a point.
What a nice young, clean-cut man.
Those types are usually into pig sex in bed from what I recall...just saying.
AND what UR-SPO said, too.
I wanna know where he kisses you back!
Quite the happy thought.
All I need is some pixie dust
and I will be liberated from the
hassle of the subway.
There are more numbers, right? 'Cause I'll kiss 'em all!
Scroll down for Kisses 4 - 22, and the especially hot Kiss Appendix.
I will kiss is square root...
Handsome!
-Dean
Post a Comment