T LOunge for October 2nd 2026
-
El Fuerte Rooftop Bar – Marbella, Spain It’s Friday! Hooray! Let’s all
alight to Spain and spend the day there, yes? It is decided. Pierce
Brosnan Is R...
The end is near
-
Cookie has, for some time now, thought about closing up shop on this blog.
I mean DHTiSH has had a good run, but after 15 years, it's time for a
diff...
In Which My Blog Fights Back
-
I don’t know what is going on with WordPress, the application which
publishes my fabulous blog. I scraped together a post on Friday afternoon,
hit the publ...
Birthday Sluts
-
Meredith Baxter (72) & Michael Gross (72) Rebecca Black (22) Sharna Burgess
(34) Lana Del Rey (34) Kris Allen (34) Jujubee (35) Michael Malarkey (36)
Edwar...
How Things Work
-
Gawker.com is shutting down today, Monday 22nd August, 2016, some 13 years
after it began and two days before the end of my forties. It is the end of
an ...
5 comments:
Filthy.
i'll bring my tool belt.
The Little Dictator has a nice ass but I'm Wide Open All Nite!
I like the hammer approach to love.
I guess you know my pick darling...
Post a Comment