Mar 18, 2006

3 Guilty Crushes

The other day I found myself wandering back to the Thomas O'Brien aisle of Target. Partly due to the midcentury modern esque furnishings he's pushing there, but also, I have to admit, the tiny black and white photo. Yes, I've developed a strange crush on yet another designer. The fact that he seems to be of the Black Irish persuasion, well, that's more than enough to make me swoon.
Here's the only photo I could find of him online, strangely enough....not a very good one, but ironically it features a long lost former crush of mine (Genevieve from Trading Spaces)



Brace yourself, the next crush is even more guilty:



Yes, yes, yes. I know I shouldn't. I know. But I can't help it...the black Irish
get me every time. Besides, "A Home at the End of the World" might change your mind about Colin.

Now, onto a long standing guilty crush of mine, yet another designer named Tom. Mr Ford (formerly of Gucci fame) I found myself bying a copy of Vanity Fair the other day, simply because of his pictures. Though Scarlet Johanson (another ubiquitous crush) was on it too....so I didn't feel too guilty.

I know Tom Ford is almost too slick for comfort, but goddammit, he's sexy.....and
besides, he bears a more than passing resemblance to the last guy I dated....who was also (ironically ?) a fashion designer.
Ahem.


4 comments:

Breezy said...

Tom Ford is hot!!! I wish I would have bough the Vanity Fair with him on the cover.

Breezy said...

Bought, I meant bought. Damnit!

Anonymous said...

Woo, that's a lotta hotness! (Er, except for Colin.)

I have a crush on Michael Graves, but really it's a crush on the garlic press he designed. It's all one piece and actually works instead of the garlic just gushing out around the sides of the presser. I don't even care what he looks like.. he deserves oral pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»