Tag yourself!
Stacy Martin, Caitriona Balfe, Esmé Creed-Miles, Daisy Edgar-Jones at the
SENSE AND SENSIBILITY Los Angeles Premiere After-party
-
Stacy Martin didn’t feel like changing the dress she wore to the premiere
of Sense and Sensibility, but her co-stars Caitriona Balfe, Esmé
Creed-Miles, a...

9 comments:
I think I'm an "any age" "club type" "self toucher"
Or hope to be one one day!
I'll have the Combo Plate, please, with the dressing on the side.
i've always longed for a lovely cottage.....does that make me a type?
I do love a varied menu. I'm not sure if the "Homosexual Alcoholic" counts as a vegetarian option..? Jx
I'll take a six pack of the "Body Builder' to go, please.
where's the TSA when you need them.
Well, there's only about 6 there that I'm not so we'll leave it there.
Yep.... you hammered all the nails...!!!
I'll take the Upper Class married man. That comes with a secret duplex in Manhattan, securities, jewels and lots of cash, right?
Post a Comment